Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Starting a Blog

So I'm trying this whole blog thing because I'm going to be out and about around this beautiful country pretty much the whole summer and I'm not sure I want to do mass emails... so - let's see if I can keep this up!

My summer plans:
Taking kids to Wyld Life camp at Timberwolf Lake in Michigan June 9-13
Possibly teaching a science class at Iowa June 13-27 (interview is tomorrow...)
Visiting/volunteering at Wilderness Ranch June 29-July 4ish
Taking a Geology course in Crested Butte, CO July 5-14
Graf family reunion near Green Bay July 19-23
Work Crew Boss at Castaway Club, Detroit Lakes, MN - July 24-Aug. 14
Classes start for my last year of grad school at Univ. of Iowa Aug. 24

Phew... So that's a lot of different places and I'll hopefully give a regular update on my adventures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment